Terms & Privacy
By using the AppraiserCore site, you are accepting and agreeing to these terms and policies.
All information on this site is the property of Collectorpro Software Inc. Any use of this information without express written permission is prohibited.
Specifically, you may not:
- Record, process, or mine information about users
- Reformat or frame any portion of the AppraiserCore service
- Take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on AppraiserCore’s technology infrastructure or otherwise make excessive traffic demands of the AppraiserCore service
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the AppraiserCore service, accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the AppraiserCore service through hacking, password mining, or any other means
- Use the AppraiserCore service or any Service Content to transmit any computer viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, malicious code, spyware, malware or other items of a destructive or harmful nature
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the AppraiserCore service, or otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the service
- Use the AppraiserCore service to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes; disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Service or Service Content
- Remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the AppraiserCore service, features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of Service Content, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Service
Appraiser Directory Listings
The content in the appraiser listing directory is content provided by the owner of the directory listing. Collectorpro Software Inc is not responsible for the content or its accuracy. As a visitor to this site, you are responsible for any evaluation of the appraiser and the applicability and fitness for your appraising needs.
Content may be reported to Collectorpro Software Inc, and at our sole discretion we will evaluate the request and act accordingly.