- 7-hour USPAP Personal Property Update
- Leon Castner, the former Director of Education for ISA, leads a 7-hour workshop-style class about the most recent version of USPAP. If you want to stay ahead of the competition, you can use this discount to keep up to date on the most recent version of USPAP. This TAF approved and licensed class is for any personal property appraiser that needs seven hours of professional development credit or that just needs to keep updated.
- You can attend the live stream webinar from anywhere, and you don’t even need to be a member of a sponsoring appraisal organization to attend! All students, however, must have previously taken the 15-hour national USPAP within the past two years.
- 15-hour USPAP Personal Property Update
- Leon Castner also leads the 15-hour USPAP Personal Property webinar. These webinars help you to stay up to date and make the USPAP easy to understand!
- The 15-hour USPAP does require an exam while the 7-hour does not. The 15-hour class will also provide you with fifteen hours of professional development credit!
- For any USPAP Personal Property Update webinar you sign up for using our discount, we’ll also send you snack box to keep you energized.
Category: Savings for Appraisers - Training and Education