Savings for Appraisers - Training and Education
- 7-hour USPAP Personal Property Update
- Leon Castner, the former Director of Education for ISA, leads a 7-hour workshop-style class about the most recent version of USPAP. If you want to stay ahead of the competition, you can use this discount to keep up to date on the most recent version of USPAP. This TAF approved and licensed class is for any personal property appraiser that needs seven hours of professional development credit or that just needs to keep updated.
- You can attend the live stream webinar from anywhere, and you don’t even need to be a member of a sponsoring appraisal organization to attend! All students, however, must have previously taken the 15-hour national USPAP within the past two years.
- 15-hour USPAP Personal Property Update
- Leon Castner also leads the 15-hour USPAP Personal Property webinar. These webinars help you to stay up to date and make the USPAP easy to understand!
- The 15-hour USPAP does require an exam while the 7-hour does not. The 15-hour class will also provide you with fifteen hours of professional development credit!
- For any USPAP Personal Property Update webinar you sign up for using our discount, we’ll also send you snack box to keep you energized.
- Supplementing your business with Machinery & Equipment Appraisals is a great way to increase your potential for customers. There are only approximately 3,000 equipment appraisers who are certified and know how to value equipment and are certified Machinery & Equipment Appraisers in the U.S., so you’ll not only be contributing to your range of skills, but you’ll be putting your business ahead of the competition with this equipment appraisal training program.
- The discount is for appraiser members only and includes the following:
- Introduction to Equipment Appraisal for FREE
- Equipment Appraisal 101, including 5-hour interactive webinar on USPAP 7 & 8 overview, bidding an assignment, data collection, marketing, securing assignments, and much more.
- Equipment Appraisal 201, including an 8-hour webinar with a brief overview of Equipment 101, USPAP 8, integrating Collectorpro into a report, marketing, and much more.
Expand your skills and make more money with our turnkey equipment appraisal program. Contact us now to find out more!
AppraiserCore partnered with Debra Baker to provide our appraiser members with an exclusive offer to revamp their appraisal business. Debra Baker is an expert in all machinery and equipment appraisals, and now you can be too. AppraiserCore provides an exclusive discount on this business asset valuation training so that your business can grow along with your skills. With this webinar training, you can expand your business, supplement your appraisal knowledge, and earn more money in the process! Machinery and equipment appraisals allow you to access another section of the appraiser market and keep up with all of your clients’ needs.
Do you want to add on to your current business?
Are you tired of the same old appraisal fees and dealing with others who just want to cut your fees?
Click here to find out more about how you can expand your skills, expand your business and earn more money easily.
Receive substantial savings on USPAP training, skills based training, and more.
AppraiserCore is offering our appraiser members an easy way to stay up to date on the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP). Because of AppraiserCore’s well established roots in the appraisal industry, we have been able to partner with Leon Castner for engaging and informative USPAP webinars. Leon Castner is well-known in the appraisal industry and is an AQB certified instructor. With an AppraiserCore member discount, appraisers can receive 20% off on their USPAP training update with Leon Castner. Click here to find out how to take advantage of this offer.